A resident clientclient
completes the Application for opening of foreign exchange account and signs an agreement with the Bank.
If a clientclient already has an account used for domestic payments, then they do not need to submit documents again (other than the above Application), since they are already in our archive. Archived documents are used to open the f/x account.
In case where a corporate client wants to open an account for the first time, the client needs to deliver the same documents as for the opening of an account in domestic payment operations (click here)
A client – non-resident
resident needs to complete the Application for opening of foreign exchange account and sign an agreement with the Bank. To open a f/x account, you need to submit the following documents:
- A written request for opening of an account on a letterhead of a foreign corporate client (with basic data – name, seat, contact details etc.),
- Certified copy of registration of legal entity from abroad or to show an original (not older than 3 months),
- Letters of authorisation for persons who will be authorised to use funds on accounts (name and surname, address, passport number, level of authorisation, signing – individually, collectively etc.),
- Completed Specimen Signature Card of persons authorised to sign payment orders; the Specimen Signature Card must be signed by an authorised entity of an applicant, certified by the same stamp that will be used to certify order payments (Bank form),
- Copy of a passport of authorised person(s),
- Documents about industry of the company.
All documents must be submitted in Montenegrin language.