Get acquainted with the most important security recommendations and how to protect personal data
In order to reduce the need to visit branches due to the increased risk of coronavirus, we are increasingly using digital services. It is important that we adhere to security recommendations and thus protect our data.
1. Use of cards at POS terminals and ATMs
- always cover the keypad when entering the PIN;
- do not give the PIN to other people (including cash registers).
2. Electronic banking
- install an antivirus program that is regularly updated on the computer on which you use the service;
- access the service via the link on the official website of our Bank www.prvabankacg.com;
- do not give others information to access your account.
3. Online card payments
- install an antivirus program that is regularly updated on the computer from which you make payments;
- shop only from verified websites;
- pay attention to whether an HTTPS secure connection is used when paying on the page (which in newer browsers is marked with a padlock that appears in front of the site address);
- do not send or publish card data except in the case of entries within the payment form in online stores.
Protect yourself and your personal information from various types of abuse. Be careful!